History will be made.
At 8 p.m. Wednesday, President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney will square off at the University of Denver for the first presidential debate of the season.
Domestic policy is the topic of the evening. Moderator Jim Lehrer, executive director of PBS News Hour, will oversee six 15-minute segments—the first three segments focusing on the economy and the last three focusing on health care, the role of government and governing.
Throughout the debate, Patch will be moderating a live blog where users can share their thoughts in real time, participate in polls and post photos from debate-watching parties. We’ve also invited state legislators, political candidates, party activists and other movers and shakers across the state to offer their expertise.
To participate, just check back with this page starting at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. We can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
Not sure where to watch the debate? Check out Patch’s debate guide for viewing options. We’ve got TV schedules, live stream options, debate-watching parties and more.
Be sure to follow St. Michael Patch on Twitter, "Like" us on Facebook, and sign up for our newsletter, which sends you updates about stories, breaking news, announcements, events and blogs on our site.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- U of M Law Prof on MN Gay Marriage: David FitzSimmons Is 'Hero' for Religious Freedom
- Arrests in Albertville Burglaries, Fleeing Police: Wright County Arrest Report
- What Does the Minnesota Education Bill Mean for STMA Schools?
- Minnesota Gas Prices Soaring; Where to Go in STMA for Cheapest Fuel
- $600M Powerball Jackpot Estimated for Saturday Drawing