LIVE: St. Michael-Albertville Battles Buffalo for the Muddy Crow, Homecoming Win
Watch and listen to this week's game, which features homecoming festivities, the battle for the Muddy Crow trophy and a Knights team in search of its fourth straight win.
You can watch tonight's homecoming game and annual battle for the Muddy Crow right here on St. Michael Patch.
The Bison are simply trying to save their season, while the Knights are looking to stay in the hunt for the Mississippi 8 title with a fourth straight win.
The video feed is courtesy of the Knights' home page at iHigh.com, created and managed by the coaching staff and student managers.
You can get the audio feed one of two ways.
Our friends at the Minnesota Sports Broadcasting Network are streaming the game via BOB 106 FM. That feed is available by clicking here and using the online player.
Wright County's own KRWC is also providing an audio feed from the high school in Rogers. It will be carrying a host of STMA games, including next week's homecoming game vs. Buffalo, on its website. Check that out via KRWC's streaming audio by clicking on the right side of the page.
Of course, the guys would love it if you hit the field and cheered on the blue and gold in person. But if you can't, Patch is glad to help.
And Go Knights!
See More on Patch
- Scouting for Food, STMA Relay for Life: Your St. Michael Area News
- Sean Scharlau 3rd from STMA Picked for All-Star Football Game: Press & News
- U of M's David Thorn from STMA Faces No. 1 Seed in NCAA Wrestling Tournament
- UPDATE: Knights Knock off Elks in Section Final to Advance to State
- St. Michael-Albertville Wrestlers Poised for State Glory
Most Popular articles
- U of M Law Prof on MN Gay Marriage: David FitzSimmons Is 'Hero' for Religious Freedom
- What Does the Minnesota Education Bill Mean for STMA Schools?
- Arrests in Albertville Burglaries, Fleeing Police: Wright County Arrest Report
- Minnesota Gas Prices Soaring; Where to Go in STMA for Cheapest Fuel
- $600M Powerball Jackpot Estimated for Saturday Drawing