Watch live, courtesy of The Uptake, as the Minnesota Senate addresses an ethics complaint that centers around the resignation of Wright County Sen. Amy Koch as the Senate Majority Leader.
The DFL has filed complaints vs. Sen. Geoff Michel, a Republican from Edina.
The hearing will revolve around what Michel, the Senate's Deputy Leader last year, knew about the affair between Wright County Sen. Amy Koch, the 2011 Majority Leader, and staffer Michael Brodkorb, former Senate GOP spokesperson.
See More on Patch
- VIDEO: Amy Koch Hams It Up at MinnPost Fundraiser
- UPDATE: Minnesota House, Senate Approve Day Care, Provider Unionization Bill
- UPDATE: Minnesota Senate Approves Same-Sex Marriage Bill, Governor Will Sign
- Should You Pay Tax When You Buy Online?
- Star Tribune: Former Michele Bachmann Aide to Testify against Her in Iowa Ethics Probe
Most Popular articles
- New Homes for Sale in the St. Michael Area This Week
- What Does the Minnesota Education Bill Mean for STMA Schools?
- Interference with 911 Call, Warrant Arrest: Wright County Arrest Report
- Can the Circus Come to St. Michael?
- U of M Law Prof on MN Gay Marriage: David FitzSimmons Is 'Hero' for Religious Freedom