What's Open, Closed For President's Day Monday in St. Michael and Albertville
Here's a rundown of whether businesses and buildings in the area are open or closed on President's Day.
President's Day is Monday, Feb. 18. Here's a list of what is open for business or closed for the holiday in St. Michael and Albertville for the day.
- Schools: If they have not already done so, students of School District 885 as well as the St. Michael Catholic School will happily explain that their schools are closed for the day.
- Post offices: Closed.
- Grocery stores: Open for regular business.
- City Halls in St. Michael and Albertville: Closed.
- Library. Even those bookworms looking to catch up on a little studying will be frustrated to find out that the St. Michael Public Library will also be closed for President's Day.
- Shopping. The annual President's Day Sale at Albertville Outlet Mall will keep doors open and stores hopping. The sale starts today, Friday Feb. 15, and runs through Monday. The President's Day Sale is a four-day shopping frenzy that offers significant savings at many of the mall's 100 retail outlets. Some stores will have extended hours for the sale.
- Bowling. St. Michael's River Lanes & Lounge, will be open regular Monday hours, from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fitness. Albertville's Anytime Fitness and Snap Fitness will remain open as usual, as well as Curves in Colonial Mall.
- Restaurants: Carbone's Pizza in Albertville will be open regular hours along with a President's Day sale. Albertville's D Michael B's Resort Bar & Grill and the 152 Club will be open as usual. distractions Food & Drink in St. Michael will be open 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Ditto's Bar will also be open regular hours. Millside Tavern is closed per usual Mondays.