The meeting is open to the public at starts at 7 p.m. at St. Michael City Hall.
- Approving a bow and arrow hunt permit request from individual property owner.
- Assessing penalty for liquor violation. The council will review whether to approve a fine for a liquor license violation for a business that reportedly failed its liquor compliance check May 22.
- Public hearing for vacation of drainage and utility easements for The Legacy of St. Michael development.
- Community development updates
- Approve bids for farmland.
- River Rider update.
- Update on 94 Coalition Corridors of Commerce and funding/position.
- 2013 Clean-Up day report.