Here are a few of the items scheduled on the agenda for the St. Michael Planning and Zoning Commission at their meeting 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013.
- Preliminary/Final Play, PUD Plan Amendment and Site Plan Review for 4400 Lange Avenue NE – Legacy of St. Michael. The Legacy of St. Michael Senior Living is proposing to add one acre and 24 units to its existing facility.
- Rezoning and Lot Combination – 110 and 120 Cottonwood Avenue NW – Church of St. Michael. The Church of St. Michael owns both of these properties and would like to combine the parcels into one single-family lot to build a new parish rectory.
- Amend PUD Plan – Town Center West to allow public/institutional uses on Outlot C. The developer/owner is requesting an amendment to allow assemblies or churches.
- Variance to Setbacks for Monument Sign at 310 Central Avenue East, St. Michael Veterinary Clinic. The clinic is requesting variances from the city’s sign ordinance that would allow them to replace the existing sign with a new monument located closer to the property line, parking stalls and drive aisle than permitted.
- One in 40 Subdivision and Variance, 2491 Iffert Avenue NE, Clay Montgomery. Montgomery recently purchased a 55-acre property with an existing farmstead and would like to split the farmstead from the remaining acreage.
There are also
several discussion items on the agenda.
by the Planning and Zoning Commission will be forwarded to the St. Michael City
Council for final review and approval/denial.