Here are some of the agenda highlights. Visit the city
of St. Michael website for the full agenda and documents.
- Approving preliminary and final plats for Legacy of St. Michael Senior Living Facility. The facility is proposing to an acre and 24 units to the property located at Frankfort Parkway and Lange Avenue NE.
- Request to approve an amendment to the zoning map for 110 and 120 Cottonwood Avenue NE, Church of St. Michael. The church is requesting the zoning change into one single-family lot to build a new parish rectory.
- Approve preliminary levy, budget and budget meeting schedule.
- St. Michael-Albertville Women of Today Week Proclamation for the week of Sept. 15-21, 2013.
- Resolution honoring constitution week for the week of Sept. 17-23, 2013. Sept. 17, 2013 marks the anniversary of the drafting of the Constitution of the United States of America.