With the year more than half over, seven new businesses are now open at Albertville Premium Outlets.
Here is a brief look at the new retailers that opened in 2013 or will be expanding, provided by Albertville Premium Outlets:
- Book Warehouse opened April 10. The business buys publishers' extra books and then sells them to patrons at reduced prices.
- Aldo opened May 2 has shoes, handbags and accessories.
- Flying Circus Toys opened May 3 and has a selection of toys, games, dolls, arts and crafts, puzzles, baby toys, plush and more.
- Sideline Sports Collectibles opened May 5 and has items such as sports cards, autographed memorabilia, Nascar apparel and pennants.
- Ugg Australia opened May 9 and sells footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Trendsetters opened May 24 and is a clothing store for men, women and children.
- Kay Jewelers Outlet opened May 26 and has items such as jewelry, specialty items and more.
- Coach will be expanding, relocating and opening a men’s Coach store, according to Albertville Premium Outlets Director of Marketing and Business Development Kristie Zeller. The current Coach store will remain open until the new location opens, which is tentatively Oct. 11.
Locations of the new business can be found on the Albertville Premium Outlets map.
Do you have business news? Update it on the St. Michael Patch community board.For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, like us on Facebook and follow St. Michael on Twitter.