Saturday Dec. 14:
- Holiday Kid Care, 9 a.m., St. Michael City Hall: Parents enjoy a fun day of shopping while your child(ren) enjoy a fun day with their friends!! Includes crafts, lunch, inFIT class, entertainment, snacks, movie and Santa.
- Haiti JAM Workout Session, 9 a.m., Anytime Fitness. $12: Group Exercise Jam at inFIT in Albertville. All proceeds will be donated to Alleluia! Lutheran Church to support their Haiti mission team this January. Sign up here.
- STMA Hockey Bar Bingo, 2 p.m., Neighbors Eatery & Saloon: Every Saturday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Beer and drink specials. Must be 18 years of age or older to play. $1 per card. Up to $1,500 in jackpots.
- Dance Impressions Holiday Extravaganza, 3 p.m., Saint Michael-Albertville Middle School West, $12: Fifth annual Holiday Extravaganza. Watch dancers perform to some favorite holiday songs. Tickets can be purchased at the door.
- Meat Raffle - STMA Hockey, 5 p.m., 152 Club
- Pasta Saturdays at the Liberty Restaurant & Bar, 5 p.m., Liberty Restaurant and Bar: Free pasta dinners in December. This Saturday, it's shrimp farfalle with white wine & olive oil. Next week it's Jamaican jerk chicken with mango habanero cream sauce. The week after will be cheese Maniciotti with Italian sausage and marinara sauce.
- Live Music at Liberty Restaurant and Bar, 7 p.m. Liberty Restaurant and Bar: Blazers Farewell Party will perform until 11 p.m.
- A Holiday Concert, 7:30 p.m. (and Sunday at 2 p.m.), St. Michael Catholic School, $10: SOAR Regional Arts Presents performances by the SOAR Holiday Singers, members of the SOAR board,and special guests artists. Silent auction items. This event is a fundraiser for SOAR to bring quality arts opportunities to the communities of St. Michael, Otsego, Albertville, Rogers.
Sunday Dec. 15:
- Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Fun Day At Liberty Restaurant & Bar, 8:30 a.m., Liberty Restaurant and Bar
- Incredible Forgiveness Interview, 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Westbridge Community Church: Mary Johnson, who lives next door to the man who killed her son, and is now a "second mom" to him, tells her story of forgivenees. Westbridge Community Church will interview Mary & Oshea LIVE during both services. Discover the process and the power of forgiveness and maybe even gain some fresh perspective into your own life as well! Childcare provided for all children ages birth-5th grade during each service.