Good feelings about the snow ranged from loving to look at it to giving people a reason to slow down.
St. Michael and Albertville area Facebook users this morning commented on St. Michael Patch's Facebook page on their feelings about the snow — many say they enjoy it.
Users answered the question, "Are you loving or hating the snow at this point?"
Here's what people said:
- I love looking out the window and seeing it, but I'm not looking forward to taking my daughter to preschool later!
- It's a love hate relationship!
- This season is way too long to start hating it yet. Thankful for the white stuff even if it slows us down a bit. Talk to me in February and I may answer differently.
- I love looking at AND driving in it
- I'm enjoying it, but I haven't had to be out in it much. My husband may feel differently about it.
- Loved the later school start for the kids!
- Love Love Love
- Love! Work at home day!
- Everybody needs a reason to slow down a little. I love it. Beautiful! Kids are also having a blast playing in it!
- Love it! It's my day off and I really enjoy looking outside and having it look like Christmas.
- It's great... I hope it stays until Christmas and then we don't see anymore until next winter
- Love it!
- I heard there's a nasty stomach bug going around...maybe this is a good way to halt it a little? I like the snow, but I have the hubs to go out to get me emergency supplies and don't have to drive in it.
- Love to see it fall..hate to drive in it
- Love it now let's make some ice and go fishing