The following incidents were among the arrests in the county made by Wright County deputies Sept. 16-22, 2013.
- A 28-year-old Buffalo man was arrested in Clearwater on a Stearns County warrant for fraud.
- A 21-year-old Buffalo man was arrested in St. Louis County on a Wright County warrant for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- A 59-yaer-old Monticello woman was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance.
- An 18-year-old Otsego man was arrested in Sherburne County on a Wright County warrant for possession/exhibit obscene material.
- A 39-year-old Rockford man was arrested in Hennepin County on a Wright County warrant for receiving stolen property.
- A 29-year-old Buffalo woman was arrested in Buffalo on a Wright County warrant for 3rd degree assault.
- A 31-year-old Monticello man was arrested in Monticello Township on an apprehension and detention order from the MN Department of Corrections.
- A 25-yaer-old Buffalo man was arrested in Buffalo on the charge of flee police in a motor vehicle.
- A 20-year-old Buffalo man was arrested in Buffalo on an apprehension and detention order from Wright County.
- A 56-year-old Monticello woman was arrested in Silver Creek Township on the charge of 3rd degree DWI.
- A 36-year-old Buffalo man was arrested in Buffalo on a Dakota County warrant for failure to pay child support.
- A 46-year-old Otsego woman was arrested in Otsego on the charge of violation of an order for protection.
- A 34-year-old Anoka woman was arrested in Otsego on the charges of 3rd degree DWI and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
- A 28-year-old Washington woman was arrested in Monticello on the charge of 1st degree controlled substance violation.
- A 40-year-old Illinois woman was arrested in Monticello on the charge of 1st degree controlled substance violation.
There were 21 property damage
accidents, four personal injury accidents, one hit and run accident and eight
car/deer accident. There were six arrests for DWI, two underage consumption
arrests, and 37 tickets for miscellaneous traffic violations reported this