.

St. Michael Fire Blotter: Individual Collapses in McDonald's, Stove Fire, Gas Leaks

The St. Michael Fire Department in the past two weeks were busy with several medical calls and other incidents.

Oct. 27

The St. Michael Fire Department responded to a gas leak call in the 400th block of Central Avenue E.

Nov. 1

The department responded to a medical call in the 300th block of Central Avenue E for an individual who collapsed in McDonald's. 

Nov. 4

The department responded to a medical call in the 11000th block of 36th Circle NE for a 75-year-old Parkinson patient.


Nov. 5

 The department responded to a medical call in the 300th block of Circle Lane SE for a male having arm pain.

Nov. 6

The department responded to a medical call in the 4000th block of Narrow Way NE for a 5-year-old choking.

The department responded to a medical call in the 400th block of Ash Street for a male having a diabetic reaction.

The department responded to a fire call in the 300th block of Edgewood Drive SE for a stove fire.

Nov. 7

The department responded to a gas leak call in the 100th block of Central Avenue E. 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something