The St. Michael Fire Department log for May 9-15, 2013:
- Motor vehicle accident on Highway 241 in front of Kwik Trip and were cancelled en-route.
- Medical call in the 40 block of St. Michael Parkway NE for two individuals reportedly on narcotics.
- Motor vehicle accident on Interstate 94 with possible injuries.
- Fire call in the 10000th block of 34th Street NW for a grass fire.
- Medical call in the 4000th block of Lange Avenue NE for an elderly male who couldn’t see out of his right eye.
- Medical call in the 20th block of Central Avenue W for a male lying unconscious on the sidewalk.
- Fire call 10000th block of 45th Place NE for a carbon monoxide detector alarm.