Saturday, Oct. 5
11 a.m. at the St. Michael Fire Department, 216 Main Street S. During this free event, meet firefighters, check out fire apparatus and equipment, tour the station, find fire prevention information and more, according to a events calendar post on St. Michael Patch.
1 p.m. at the STMA Middle School East Football fields. Girls and boys in 5 different age divisions compete against each other in punting, passing and place kicking in a fun and engaging forum. Click on the headline above for additional detailsAlbertville Lions Club Comedy Night
5:30-9:00 p.m. (doors open at 5:00) at the Albertville Parish Center - Main Avenue in Albertville, according to a post from the Albertville Royalty. The cost is $30 per person - includes prime rib dinner and entertainment. This event would be most appropriate for those 16 and up, however, there will be a full bar for those over 21. There will also be drawing raffle tickets for many different items throughout the night.
Sunday, Oct. 6
4 to 6:30 p.m. at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Hanover. Stop by for the spaghetti dinner and open house as Children’s Country Preschool celebrates its 41st year in business. Cost is $7 for adults and $4 for children. Tickets may be purchased at the door. There will also be raffle drawings for several area business donations and gift baskets at the end of the evening.
Around the Twin Cities
- Skyline Art Crawl in Maple Grove Oct. 5 and 6.
- Apple Cider Demonstration at Eastman Nature Center, Elm Creek Park Reserve, Dayton Sunday, Oct. 6
- Fall Festivals in Minnesota
- Check Out A Little Play About A Rock-Eating Monster
- What's Playing at the Movies Near St. Michael
- Apple Orchards in Minnesota
- Check out the fall colors around St. Michael
- Pumpkin Patches in the Twin Cities
- Bring a hunting or fishing license to 101 Market Corn Maze in Otsego and receive an admission discount.
- 150th anniversary event at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church & School in Corcoran
- Haunted Houses in the Twin Cities
For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, like us on Facebook and follow St. Michael on Twitter.