Dr. Kimberly Martin has been a Chiropractor for over 9 years. She previously practiced in Maple Grove with her husband Dr. Phillip Detlefsen. The two opened Great Lakes Chiropractic in 2003 and practiced together. The couple live in St. Michael and treat many patients in the area which prompted Dr. Martin to open their second clinic close to home. She welcomes all patients to her practice and provides a special interest, as well as a higher level of education, in the pregnant and pediatric population.
- Hours: Mon, 10am-5:30/6pm; Wed, 1pm - 6pm; Thu, 9am - 5/5:30pm; Sat, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: In Network Provider for all Insurances.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: Batchelor of Science, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Parking: Free lot
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term