Humans who visit Space Aliens won't soon forget the unique experience. This place is filled with strange characters, lights and visual effects. It's fun and bright without being overwhelming or scary to the little ones. It's as equally fun in the afternoon with kids as it is at night with adults in the bar area. The games are fun and the tickets buy generous prizes that leave children satisfied and parents not feeling cheated. The food quality is excellent. It's hard to get people to leave this crazy alien "planet" on the edge of Albertville.
- Fax: 763-497-4776
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 1am. Full menu served until 10pm; appetizers only thereafter.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: spacealiens.com/menus/?location=albertville
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 65
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual