St. Michael Catholic School
St. Michael Catholic School, located on the northeast corner of Wright County Road 19 and Minnesota Highway 241, is the community's oldest educational building. The building houses more than 300 students in grades K-6, with a curriculum that is centered on Minnesota standards, but based in Catholic faith.
Students attend mass services each Friday, have Bible instruction from St. Michael Catholic Church priests and participate in prayer each day. Tuition is $3,100 for full-day kindergarten and $2,900 for grades 1 through 6. Non-parishoners pay a tuition of $5,100. Financial aid is available. Busing is available for students within the standard public school boundaries.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Founded in 1876 by the Sisters of Notre Dame
- Number of students: 350
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Roman Catholic
- Accreditation/licenses: National Association of Catholic Schools
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 21:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 20
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Students are involved in several community fundraisers, including the church carnival and the annual St. Michael Catholic School "Marathon."
- Grade levels: Preschool through Grade 8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Choir, youth athletics, stage performances
- Level: Elementary school, Middle school
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa